Sunday 16 September 2012




Blouse: Glamorous  Shoes: Topshop Boutique  Jeans: Topshop Necklace: Gift from my favourite swan

So that was a fairly large hiatus. This has been one of the busiest years for me yet. With finishing one course at University, graduating and moving onto another University course, I stopped updating, yes all eight posts of this blog. I mean who really wants to spend a year looking at photographs of library books and a mountain of continuous snacks? Well for those who do, take a look at my Instragram, excitement awaits you. Now that I have finished University for good (really this time), I am trying to find employment in the fashion industry, marketing in particular. Fingers crossed! I've become fascinated with social media marketing and so in the meantime, I hope to use this blog to familiarise myself with blogging and the blogger platform. 

If anyone is reading this post, hello! These shoes, I think, are one of my best footwear finds in a high street sale, over £100 down to £20.  It's a shame they are ever so slightly too big for me, hence the black socks. I just have to watch my balance walking down hills.

Sarah. xx




2 comments: